Taste wines from each of Washington's unique wine growing regions as we feature a new theme each month.
Tasting Room Open Daily 11-5 for tasting and small bites.
$10 per person for a tasting experience. $5 refunded with purchase of a bottle. For groups of 8 or more, see below.
We welcome private groups and offer a menu of options to create just the experience you are looking for.
Click Here to book your experience. (See options below)
All private programming options require a minimum of 8 guests. Tour and tastings require a minimum of 4 guests. Options are as follows:
- Tour and Tasting – Enjoy a guided tour of the Clore Center, learn about the history of the Center, and explore the stories of Washington wine history on the beautiful displays in the tasting room. Cap it all off with a tasting of the current month’s featured wines. The Tour and Tasting typically lasts approximately one hour. For groups of 4-16, $20 per person, plus tax. For groups of 17+, $25 per person, plus tax.
- Wine 101 - Wine and wine tasting are demystified as you are led through how to taste wine, wine etiquette, and what makes Washington wine special. $25 per person, plus tax.
- Washington vs. the World - Enjoy a private session of our popular Washington vs. the World series featuring the current theme we are offering. Enjoy 2 Washington wines next to their international counterparts (4 wines total), taste them blind and make discoveries! $25 per person, plus tax.
- Blind Tasting - Enjoy a private session of our popular Blind Tasting series, featuring the varietal we are currently offering. Explore 6 wines of the same varietal without knowing label, brand, or price. See what your palate really prefers! $35 per person, plus tax.
- Washington's Big 5 - Enjoy a seated tasting of Washington's most popular varietals, a Riesling, Chardonnay, Merlot, Syrah and Cabernet from 5 different AVAs. $20 per person + tax
Private groups receive 10% off purchases made during their visit.
A $100 deposit will be collected at the time of booking. All dates are subject to availability. If your date is not available and another date can’t be agreed upon, we will refund your deposit. Once a date is agreed upon the deposit is non-refundable, and the remaining balance for your program is due two weeks prior to the date.
Private programs are all scheduled based on availability, and we will do our best to accommodate your requested date. Please give 24 hours’ notice for cancellations. If proper notice is given, a refund minus the non-refundable deposit will be issued.
Featured Wine Tastings
We are closed on the following holidays:
- New Year's Day
- Easter Sunday
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day (July 4)
- Labor Day (We will be closed both Sunday & Monday, Sept. 3 & 4)
- December 24-27
- Limited hours of noon-4p.m., December 28-31