Part-Time Seasonal Event Staff
Part Time/Seasonal Position/Hours Vary
Posted on August 24, 2016
Open Until Filled
Looking for a team-oriented self-starter with proven event management and customer service skills to help with site set up and bar service during private events at the Walter Clore Center facilities. Requires flexible hours including evening, weekends, and early mornings. Must be 21 yrs. or older with/or willing to apply for a Washington MAST and Food Handlers permit.
- Work with and report to the Event Manager during all private events.
- Help with event coverage, including set up/clean up, and bar service for events ranging from 25-300 guests.
- Set up events with tables, chairs and equipment according to client specifications.
- Provide professional bar srevice to guests throughout event.
- Assist in ensuring that clients are adhering to all event policies.
- Communicate with event security.
- Assist with Clore Center events, act as a representative of the Clore Center to guests and to the public.
- Deliver outstanding customer service at every opportunity.
- Represent the Clore Center in a professional way at all times.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
- Excellent customer service skills, ability to present a calm, professional demeanor at all times.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Event experience preferred.
- Ability to work a varied scheduled, including evenings, weekends, and early mornings.
- Ability to solve problems efficiently and creatively.
- Must be computer literate in Microsoft programs.
- High school diploma or GED plus experience.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds to move cases of wine, tables, chairs, and other equipment.
- Ability to provide references upon request.