Posted May 11, 2017
Open until filled
At the Clore Center we believe that wine should be celebrated, enjoyed, and shared! Come be a part of that vision as a Tasting Room Attendant in Washington’s wine center.
You’re the perfect fit if you:
- Are available Wednesday – Saturday (with flexibility for other shifts as needed.)
- Can multi-task while maintaining the highest level of customer service and engagement with our guests.
- Thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment where no two days are alike.
- Are a bandwagon fan: You love getting caught up in the hype, learning all about something, claiming it as your own, bonding with it, enthusiastically sharing your newfound love with others…then promptly abandoning it and moving passionately onto the next new thing. (We feature over 900 wineries over the course of a year. This is a necessary skill.)
- Like to stand, walk, shuffle, and lift things. This in an on-your-feet position, and you might start measuring your squat record in cases of wine instead of pounds on the barbell.
- Have ever been a barista, restaurant server, bartender, retail worker on black Friday, line cook, middle school gym teacher, prison guard, or astronaut (we can find a place for a variety of skill sets here.)
- Want to expand your knowledge of Washington wine and practice looking fancy at parties, with guests from all over the region as your test subjects (laughter at your jokes not guaranteed.)
- Are 21 years old or older.
- Have your high school diploma or G.E.D. (Experience is a plus. Secondary degree or coursework preferred but not required.)
- Can lift 50 pounds to move cases of wine, tables, chairs, and other equipment.
- Have your current MAST card (or ability to acquire within 30 days.)
- Have your current Food Handler’s Card (or ability to acquire within 30 days.)
- Can provide references upon request.