Join the Clore Center’s #GivingTuesday campaign on Tuesday, November 28, 2017, and help us raise funds to support our ongoing programs and events. 50% of the proceeds from #GivingTuesday will be donated to the Northern California Wildfire victims.
Make a Charitable Donation to the Walter Clore Wine and Culinary Center Today!
The Walter Clore Wine and Culinary Center promotes the quality and diversity of Washington State wine, food, and agriculture through engaging experiences and innovative programs. To serve as a premier destination and industry hub for wine tasting, educational programming, and events, we need your support!
By investing in the Clore Center, you are helping to ensure the successful promotion, education, and advocacy of the products and the people that contribute to our region’s vibrancy. Most importantly, your generosity supports agriculture and the families whose livelihood is dependent upon the industry’s economic growth and sustainability.
The Walter Clore Wine and Culinary Center offers several ways for you to make a gift:
- Select the Clore Center as your favorite charitable organization every time you shop at AmazonSmile, at no cost to you. 0.5% of your purchase price directly supports our operations and programming needs.
- Make a gift of securities, agricultural commodities, or other appreciated assets which may have tax advantages
- Consider long-term planned giving options, including through your estate plans
- Provide a gift in-kind or product donation
- Volunteer at one of our many events throughout the year
Thank you for your support!